Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back in the groove!!


     Sorry I've been so quiet......Lots in life going on and I can't believe that the school year is almost over. My oldest son Zach is very involved in FFA and 4-H and he showed and auctioned his lamb last week and all of his hard work paid off! He did so well and had such a great time.





     I can't believe that next year I will have two boys in high school......and only one more year all three boys will there. So sad that they are all growing up so fast!! I want my little babies back :(

    As far as working out goes, I have been doing pretty good at staying on track though I feel like I have not been pushing myself like I want to. I met with a personal trainer a few times (gift from an awesome friend) who really got me started on the right track and really helped me to believe that I can truly get to where I want to be physically. After my bout with the stupid scale I was really questioning myself and if I could really get to a size 6 like I want, but after just a few meetings with the trainer I got my excitement back and finally got the confidence that I REALLY can do it!! I have learned how to really push my limits when I am at the gym and now I need to push myself in going more days a week at the gym and also figure out how to push myself on my runs. I am determined to PR at 2:30 on my half in July. ( I know that doesn't seem like very fast especially reading the blogs of some of these awesome runners ;) But for me that if fast! I am back on track and excited that I have 5 FOLLOWERS!! YIPPEE!! Hopefully I can have many more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment