Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Almost 12 weeks till next Half Marathon

     So sitting here working....okay reading my favorite blogs, and I realized that Saturday will be 13 weeks until my next half marathon. Even though I have ran two half marathons in the past year and a half my time has not been the best. Yes I finished in less than 3 hours but I KNOW  that I can do better than that so this half I have made a goal to PR at 2:30. I know that the only way that I will be able to do it is to really be disciplined at training this time. In the past I have not been very good at the training part. Sucked actually. So I just looked up the Hal Higdon's 12 week half marathon training schedule, got it into my phone calender and starting Monday  ITS ON!!!


Moonlight Run 2011





If anyone is wondering what the training schedule is or is interested in training here is the link : ))
http://www.halhigdon.com/training/51131/Half-Marathon-Novice-1-Training-Program

No comments:

Post a Comment