Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back from a long break!!!

          The last year has been full of lots of changes.......I found an amazing man who has really become my best friend, I received a promotion at work and business has gotten extremely busy which has created many more hours a week of work but is GREAT for the company, and around the new year my other half and I decided to take the next step and move in together....with my 3 boys and his 4 kids...... a house full of 9!!!! Its been a transition but a fun one :)  A gym opened up next door to my office which has been a huge blessing on trying to stay on track with my fitness goals and that combined with an awesome coworker/workout partner it has helped me to not through out those excuses on not working out!! Have I been perfectly on track.....oh hell no, but now that the craziness and the life adjustments finally starting to settle I am ready to get back to achieving my goals and I have to tell you I am soooo excited!

          I have heard so much talk lately about Advocare......seems to be the new thing, even though its not new at all. A friend of mine tried it and so much success that she became a distributor and loves it. With my new goals in sight I decided to get on the band wagon and start the 10 day cleanse/ 24 day plan myself. Not to lose a bunch of weight and inches but to get my body in a good place. A fresh start. I don't want to be "skinny" I want to be fit. I want to have tone and muscles and arms that I can be proud of!!! THAT is my goal! I don't want to focus on the number on the scale or over analyze it all to death. I want to eat clean and provide the perfect fuel for my body and be as healthy as I can be. Does that mean that I will never drink again or splurge on a meal occasionally?? UMMM NO!! It does mean that I will live a normal life and treat myself time to time. This is a life change. Not a diet and I am so excited for this change!!

       So to keep myself accountable........I will weigh in once a week just to have a number documented but I will not over analyze that number. I will weight train, get back into running again and make sure that I incorporate a decent amount of cardio into my training. My other half is also big into fitness and I love that we will be able to have fitness as such a big part of our life's...for us and all of our kids. What a great example for them!!! Can't wait to share my journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment