Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guess I should start off by introducing myself.......

         Gosh where do I start..... I am a mom of three busy boys.  Z ( the oldest) just turn 16, T ( middle) 13 and C ( youngest) is 12.  Yes, the youngest two are 16 months apart...... and even crazier we planned it that way :)  I decided to join this exciting world of blogging ( after reading many that have been such a huge inspiration) to keep in better touch with family and friends but also for some accountability in this weight loss journey and to maybe one day become an inspiration to others!

Little about me......

~ I was blessed to be a surrogate mom to 5 wonderful babies. Twin girls ( M & S born in 2002) A single girl ( N born 2003) and Twin Boys (J & C born 2005) and I am lucky enough to still have a close relationship with both of the sets of twins
~ I work full time in the exciting world of the mortgage industry while going to school part time at night  to fulfill my childhood dream of becoming a nurse
~ I love being crafty (get that crafty side from my momma!)...pinterest has become one of my new favorite things!!
~ I love to bake, cook, try out new recipes. ( yet another trait of my mom : )
~ I have an amazing group of friends that I could not imagine life without!!
~ I have recently joined the exciting world of weight loss and being more active
~ I have been divorced almost two years (mutual decision)
~ I NEVER was an athlete growing up but I have recently found joy in the gym, running ( some days) and trying out new activities to be more active in my life!


~ Some of my favorite things is a glass of wine (or two) after a long day, weekends hanging out with friends, camping trips full of laughter, sonic ice ( sounds silly I know but if you are an ice lover you know exactly what I mean!)......

Guess that's enough for now :)











        

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hey....So you don't know me at all..but I follow Mama Laughlin just like you do and I saw your comment that you left today on her post. That you had started a blog yourself to "grow" your support system but that how do you get that going when you are just starting. I thought I would help you out...and start following you. I can relate to you regarding that scenario. I started a blog not too long ago too and I have 10 whole followers!! I know I know..I hope you were sitting down to read that. (since you don't know me I feel it necessary to point out that I am quite sarcastic) Hope that's okay!! Anyways, I came here and knew, just from reading your 'About Me' that I wanted to start following you. We have a lot in common. Kids, Pinterest Crafty freaks, trying new recipes, and diving into the world of making ourselves healthier. I read the rest of your posts and I think you are amazing!! I think it's incredible that you have run those races and finished. I hope you keep going and wanted you to know that I look forward to hearing about your successes! And feel free to follow my blog as well! I'm not a runner but I'm definitely active. Also, I share my posts on FB and through Bloglovin. I get a lot of people that read my posts but hardly anyone ever comments on the post itself. Most people comment on FB or email me or text me or call me.. Whatever..I guess it works. Anyways...Good Luck Girl!! Signed, A New Follower of Crazy Mama of Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH!!! I have to tell you I was sooo excited that I have a follower :)) ( love the little things that get us excited) and I am totally sarcastic too so right there with you girl! I am going to go start following you too! Thank you for all the kind words and helping to have someone to be accountable to:)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Excited to follow along with your weighloss journey. You have 3 beautiful boys...and your surrogacies intrigue me! It is something I have thought I might like to do (after we finish having our own children) one day. I'd love to hear more about it if you are ever looking for blog material! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather!! Thank you for the sweet compliment on my boys... I think they are pretty dang cute myself...( little biased : )) I will definitely blog about my surrogacies soon!! I was actually just thinking about that this morning :) Thanks for following my journey!!

      Delete